21 de junho de 2009

hello stranger

____________________________________________________




Well stranger, I know nothing. I better take a time at this time. I know you said, but I’m sorry. I want to work it out. All my friends are also your friends. And that makes you less a stranger. And your name, I’ve hearded it somewhere, but I still want to work it out. With all do respect, your kisses make me mad. But don’t worry, I’ll keep my eyes on you. Why is this so weird, I feel I’ve known you for years. You can sleep, I’ll just keep my eyes on you. I’m already glad that I met you. I like to see life from your eyes. Doesn’t matter what awaits us. I will deal with that surprise. Even though I know you have a lot in your mind, the future, the pass and the planes you might fly. I just want to tell you, that this love is true. You’re a stranger, but you’re mine.



____________________________________________________

0 comentários: